Terms And Conditions
- The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Unit 2B, One Stop Business Park, Castlecomer, Co Kilkenny, Ireland.
- User: The user who requests a quotation
- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Registration: The registration of User on the Website through completing the registration form found on the website
- User Agreement: An agreement between Nirvanalighting.com and the User which is activated by completing registration.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Nirvana lighting giving prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland
The User Agreement:
- The User Agreement can only be created through Registration and is non-transferable
- Nirvanalighting.com is entitled to refuse or terminate any registration without the need to provide reasons.
- Nirvanalighting.com hereby excludes any liability for any kind of loss howsoever caused, whether direct or indirect loss, including but not limited to, loss arising from the User Agreement, the Purchase Contract or the use of the website, except in the case of any deliberate act or gross negligence on the part of Nirvanalighting.com. In particular, Nirvanalighting.com accepts no responsibility for any kind of loss caused by, or resulting from:
- i. Acts of the user allegedly dictated by information placed on the websites
- ii. It not being possible to use the website fully or at all
- iii. The failure of Goods to meet specifications contained on the website
- iv. The fact that the information on the website is incorrect, incomplete or out of date
- v. Defects in the software
- vi. The unlawful use by a third party of the systems, including the website of Nirvanalighting.com and
- vii. Acts by the Company once the user has received a purchase contract on the basis thereof.
- The Purchase Contract is created by Acceptance, whereby the Company sells the good to the buyer who buys the good from the Company, for payment at the purchase price
- The risk for the goods passes at the time of acceptance
Purchase Contract and Delivery:
For orders less than €2000 Nirvana Lighting will require payment on receipt of order. For orders in excess of €2000, Nirvana Lighting will require a 50% deposit on receipt of order with balance payable on receipt of final delivery. Nirvana lighting shall invoice the buyer for the Purchase Price plus vat.
- 1.1 The Seller shall invoice the Buyer for the price of the Goods plus the cost of any insurance, vat, shipping, packaging, storage and carriage.
- 1.2 Payment must be received within 72 hours of delivery of invoice unless different payments have been agreed with Nirvana lighting.
- 1.3 Payment will be accepted by methods of bank transfer or by Cheque.
- 1.4 If the buyer is paying by cheque, the goods will be dispatched only when funds reach our account.
- 1.5 If the Buyer fails to make any payment on the Due Date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Company, the Company shall be entitled to:
- 1.5.1 add to the price of the Goods any fees incurred by the Seller in collecting any such outstanding payments; and
- 1.5.2 suspend or discontinue any further deliveries of the Goods under any Contract without notice to the Buyer until payment has been received and the Seller shall be entitled to discontinue any further deliveries of the Goods under any Contract if the circumstances warrant such discontinuance.
- 1.6 The Company reserves the right:
- 1.6.1 to raise a proforma invoice in respect of any order and the Buyer acknowledges that such Goods will only be delivered when the Company has received payment in full and cleared funds;
- 1.6.2 to refuse credit terms to a Buyer for any reason.
- 1.7 No order which has been accepted by the Company may be cancelled without the agreement of the Company. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 25% of the order value for any order cancelled by the Buyer.
- 1.8 The Company reserves the right, without limiting any other right or remedy it may have, to set-off any amount due under the Contract against any other monies owed under any other contract.